Spend a few days at La Casa que besa el Mar, and your world will be upgraded to a state of peaceful restoration. This magical 16th century villa extends its hospitality to anyone desiring more than just a vacation. Architecturally magnificent and exquisitely furnished, every comfort imaginable awaits your visit.
Two charming bedrooms with a queen size bed each, open large living room surrounded by tropical gardens, the sound of birds, open dining room, swimming pool, kitchen, laundry, maids room
Two charming bedrooms with two singles beds each, that can convert in one king size bed if necessary.A terrace with flowers surround this romantic seating area, dinning table, barbecue. Hammock for the siesta.
A garden with flowers, with a lounge area for sun bathing or watching the stars.
A refreshing small pool and an out door shower.
The master bedroom is wrap by a balcony cover with flowers, king size bed, beautiful view of the sea, In-suite bathroom with out door shower. Shower under the stars and the moon.
Top terrace, wonderful view of the ancient wall and the Caribbean ocean.
sun bathing area with refreshing pool, lounge area and dinning under the stars. Amazing sunsets and full moons.
- Architecturally magnificent and exquisitely furnished
- A full-time staff of four, including a cook ready to satisfy your taste for Latin fare.
- Top terrace, wonderful view of the ancient wall and the Caribbean ocean.
FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
- This magical 16th century villa with 5 bedrooms this beautiful house can easily accommodate a large family or a group of friends.
- Sun bathing area with refreshing pool, lounge area and dining under the stars.
- Walking distance to plazas, top restaurants, shopping and bars.
- Room service 24H
- Massage Service