Cartagena de Indias is fortunate to have the longest catamaran in Colombia. A boat of your own to host your event and provide a special experience on the sea.
- 65 feet size
- Three (3) Double Cabins
- Three (3) Bathrooms
- Maximum capacity of 65 people for events within the bay of Cartagena
- Maximum capacity of 50 people for events outside the bay of Cartagena
- Maximum capacity of 10 people for stay/navigation
- Captain, waitress and assistant
- Ice Cooler
- Departure tax: This tax is mandatory by the local government and allows you to leave Cartagena by sea, this tax is priced at $ 15,500 COP or $ 5,54 USD (must be paid in Colombian currency).
The place of departure of this boat is the Pier of the Pegasos at 8:00 am. and returns at 5:30 p.m.
Prices may vary in the following high seasons: From December 15 to January 15, Easter, from June 15 to July 15, Break Week in October, Whalers Event, Regattas, and November and Independence Parties.