Located on a quiet, picture-postcard street between Plaza San Diego (and Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel) and Parque Fernando Madrid, this 3 story, 4 bedroom home is majestic.
The main floor includes a small lap pool, each bedroom has an en-suite bath, and the 3rd floor rooftop terrace provides an 8-person Jacuzzi and dramatic old city views.
The home’s layout is unique in its open floorplan between the kitchen and the living/dining space. The custom furnishings and décor include many antique gems and give the space an authentic feel that blends the old with the new.
The important details:
- Three story design with rooftop terrace
- 4 bedrooms with private full baths (1 king sized bed, 1 queen sized bed, 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds)
- Guest powder-room (half bath) on main floor
- Open kitchen overlooks pool
- Spacious living room
- Dining room that seats 8
- Large master bedroom suite opens onto private balcony
- 4th bedroom is located off rooftop terrace with full bath
- Spacious rooftop terrace with grill, speakers, umbrellas and chaise lounges
- Vegetation around pool and potted plants throughout home gives perfect green touch
- Excellent rental potential – if desired