Enjoy a day trip to the Isla del Pirata hotel that is located in one of the islands of the archipelago of the Rosario Islands. It has an area of 7,500 square meters where you can enjoy the sun, white sand and beautiful natural pools. The hotel is only 50 minutes from the historic center of Cartagena de Indias.
Adults: $ 150,000 COP
Children (2 to 8 years old): $ 122,000 COP
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfers to the pier for people located in the Historic Center, Getsemaní, Bocagrande, Castillo and Laguito. (The transfer for people located in the North Zone is subject to the minimum number of passengers to be collected is 4).
- Reception and assistance at La Bodeguita Tourist Pier at 8:30 AM
- Transfer to the island in 30 or 50 passenger speedboats.
- Pilot and guide
- Use of hotel facilities, except rooms
- Panoramic tour around the archipelago with stop at the aquarium (Optional)
- Varied fruits and welcome coffee, typical island buffet lunch, mineral water and/or soda.
- Approximate arrival time to Cartagena: 4:30 PM.
- Dock exit tax and contribution to the Ministry of Environment $ 15,500 COP p/p (Subject to change). Must be canceled in cash at the departure dock
- Oceanarium entrance (optional tour): $ 30,000 COP p / p (Subject to change)
- Consumption in a restaurant and / or bar.
- Snorkeling and equipment (optional activity): $ 40,000 COP p / p (Subject to change)
- Diving (for certified diver) of a dive and equipment: $ 200,000 COP p / p (Subject to change)
- Any other activity and/or product and/or service not specified.
More information Pirate Island Hotel