The Islas del Rosario is an archipelagos of 30 islands located 45-60 minutes from Cartagena’s coast. These islands are blessed with white-sand beaches, clear blue waters, beautiful coral reefs and abundant marine life.
- Private boat to Baru and Rosario Islands from 8am – 4pm
- Private transportation to/from your hotel
- Snorkelling gear and fins
- Cooler with ice
- Complimentary water bottles
- Captain and crew
- Host/Translator: Our English or French-speaking host assists you throughout the trip with drinks, snacks, and lunch, and serves as a
guide and translator.
Price: $ 66 USD ($170.000 COP) for full day (8am – 4pm)
- Drinks & Snacks: Select from our menu of premium beers, wines, liquors, and gourmet snacks including ceviche, cheese/charcuterie board, plantain chips and dips, guacamole, fruit platter, etc. Once you arrive on-board, the yacht will be ready with all the items ordered. Please request the Drinks & Snacks menu to make your selection
Additional Watersports Gear
- Paddleboard (SUP): $ 90 USD ($ 250.000 COP)
- Kayak: $ 110 USD ($ 300.000 COP)
Gear rented will be available on-board for full-day use.
For the best yachting experience, Galavanta’s chef will accompany guests on-board to prepare an exceptional lunch. The group can select an appetizer, main and dessert from the menu, or make a special a request for a fully personalized experience. The menu selected will be served to the whole group, however different dishes can be requested for guests with food allergies and dietary
PREMIUM SERVICE PRICE
INCLUDED IN THE PREMIUM SERVICE PRICE
- Group of minimum 4 people: $ 84 USD ($ 218,000 COP) per person
- Additional: $60 USD ($ 155,000 COP) per person
ADDITIONAL IN THE PREMIUM SERVICE
- One starter, main and dessert prepared by the chef with fresh premium ingredients
- Fresh tropical fruit juices
- English-speaking host and server
Please request the drinks menu, and make your choice from a selection of premium wines, beers and liquors. Once you arrive onboard, the yacht will be perfectly equipped with all the items requested.