Bastion of San Pedro Mártir
Also called San Pedro de Verona. Cristóbal de Roda built in 1630 the outside of the bulwark, defending the barrel of St. Athanasius. Completed in 1683 by Pando Estrada, who joins the bastion of San Miguel de Chambacú by a stockade.
In 1730 was operated by Juan de Herrera y Sotomayor, who modified part of the parapet and becomes blunt atronerado. This citadel was an end of the demolition of the fortifications, among which also included the defenses of St. Peter the Apostle and St. Paul. Artillery: 12 guns.
Current use: Public Space.