Isla del Pirata Hotel is located in one of the thirty islands that are part of the archipelago and natural park of the Rosario Islands in the Caribbean Sea. It has an area of 7500 square meters, surrounded by coconut trees and beach uvita trees, protected by the reef barrier of the archipelago.
The island has two docks and different communal areas such as the restaurant, the bar and the activity areas that are crossed through leafy paths of native vegetation. Each bungalow has direct access to the sea which makes the stay more private, ideal for groups and couples.
On the opposite side of the rooms is the activity area, a volleyball court, a kiosk for massages and viewpoints where you can enjoy a beautiful sunset.
- 12 Bungalows that include 2 suites, 4 junior suites and 6 standard.
- Daily excursions around the islands.
- Activities such as diving and snorkeling.
- Typical Colombian Caribbean food.
- Warm service.
- Rustic spaces and according to the nature of the island.
- 24 hours reception
- Wi-Fi li>
- Parking lot
- Access to the disabled
- Family areas