Bantú Hotel offers an avant garde interior design, eighteenth-century colonial architecture and unique services: colonial courtyard, chill-out terrace, solarium area and swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant... A tailor-made luxury accommodation.
Its vanguard decoration majestically intertwines with the works of art and decorative elements proper of the culture of San Basilio de Palenque, the first free town in America, led by Benkos Biohó which still conserves intact its history, formation, culture and language. This is a memorable experience for those who wish to relax, share and discover all the magic that the Historical Center of Cartagena de Indias has to offer.
- With an 18th century colonial architecture this hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna.
- Its restaurant El Cabildo offers Caribbean and Colombian dishes.
- Located in the middle of the old city, very close to great restaurants and bars.
FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy the enclosed courtyard full of exotic plants.
- Friendly staff and a delicious breakfast with a variety of local food.
- Rooms are spacious with a nice atmosphere.