Offering an aesthetic combination of Colombian colonial and republican styles that is an extraordinary and harmonic contrast for the full enjoyment of the senses. Restored by expert hands, the sophistication of every detail can be appreciated throughout the entire hotel, from its stately facade to its splendid yet warm interior.
- The first Convent built in the Walled City, restored, and transformed into one of the few exclusive and sophisticated hotels in the city.
- With a privileged location next to the Wall and facing the ocean.
- Full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub.
- Beds have Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding.
FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
- Each corner of Charleston Santa Teresa evokes Cartagena's historic past, which lives on in union with today's standards for comfort and luxury.
- Excellent Location at the edge of the Walled City within walking distance to nearly all key tourist spots and restaurants.
- First-class service and spa.
- 24 hour Reception
- Parking Area
- Ameenities Baby
- Wheelchair access
- Family Environment