Do you know where to enjoy the best shows in Cartagena de Indias?
We invite you to check 1968 Salsa Show
, an incredible place that perfectly combines rumba, gastronomy and live shows.
In 1968 Salsa Show you can enjoy the best show of dancers, true professionals and World Salsa Champions
who also dance with customers, thus creating an atmosphere of joy and complicity. They also have an orchestra
made up of excellent musicians from the city, who play various musical genres, inviting attendees to dance and sing in a great party like no other. For its part, the meal menu offers you multiple options to share or to make a formal dinner, while in your cocktails you will savor a native proposal full of unique and exciting flavors.
This cozy stage, unique in Cartagena
, is set with Art Deco design and has an area of 430 m², divided into 2 floors, with a platform as the central axis. It also has a very well suited kitchen and a beautiful and spacious bar.
Live shows of the Night
Cultural show with “Cuban Son” and dancers. A space to eat, share and enjoy. Suitable for all ages.
- “Cuban Son”, from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Presentation of dancers, from 9:30 to 9:55 p.m.
The time comes for the party, set by the orchestra of 1968 and its dancers. *Show for adults.
- Orchestra: 10:15 - 11:00 p.m. / 11:45 p.m. - 12:30 am. / 1:30 a.m. - 2:15 a.m.
- DJ: 11:00 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. / 11:30 p.m. - 11:45 p.m.
- Dancers Show: 11:15 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- DJ + Musicians + Dancers: 12:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- DJ + Musicians: 2:15 a.m. - Close.
Salsa Classes in 1968 Salsa Show
- Duration: 1 hour (for groups larger than 10 people).
- Hours*: Monday to Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (*subject to availability).
- Includes: fruit snaks, welcome cocktail and hydration.
- Rates (value per person): 70,000 COP (1-10). 60,000 COP (11-50). 50,000 COP (51-100).
": On Wednesdays a free class is offered between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m.